Weekly Friday product update is here. Trying to implement Smart Brevity from Axios to this post.
- Added new feature in 🤖 AI in News newsletter. Now in every letter you’ll see new content block with some random useful AI things. This can be some reports about AI, tools, researches, blueprints etc.
- Replaced issue’s summary with some data about the content just to let you know what particular are you going to read:
- Regular code improvements for better performance.
Failed to do:
- Today there will be no new newsletter. I’ve done 🥗+🍸 Tastes Daily, but I need to improve it as I don’t really like how it works. This is a newsletter with daily recommendations: dinner and a cocktail recipes plus tv series to watch during or after the dinner. Hope to open it for public next week, but you can jump in the waiting list here.
- Also I didn’t add new feature to 🔐 Crypto News. I want to add a weekly prices review of the top3 cryptos, but also — I don’t like how it looks and works.
- To launch 🥗+🍸 Tastes Daily and to add new features from the last week.
- To update sources names. I don’t like how it shows now, and I’ve done some code improvements but need to polish it a little.
Visit newslettrs.media to subscribe — it is totally free. Support us here. And order your own newsletter for you clients, colleagues or any other audience you want to serve with news (Newslettrs for Business is here).